dos filetime resolution and dvf

Jim Craven craven at cg.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Oct 28 14:12:28 GMT 1999

I am not getting much benefit from using
        oplocks = False
or
	dos filetime resolution = True
in Samba 1.9.18p3 on Solaris 2.5.1 and the Developer Studio in Digital
Visual Fortran (v6.0) on WinNT4,SP4.  I am also setting my PC clock
to the samba server.

I still get a lot of messages from the Studio informing me the source
code files and workspaces have changed outside the editor or Studio and
asking me if I wish to re-read the files.

Any advice?

Jim
--
Love is like the ozone layer,         |Jim Craven craven at cg.NRCan.gc.ca|
   You don't miss it until it's gone. | Geological Survey of Canada    |