Pause Printer.

Walter Dorciak walter at agpr-usa.com
Thu Oct 21 15:34:23 GMT 1999

I thought it should be queuepause command.

I would like other users to be able to spool jobs, but not come out. We are
printing checks in the meantime using the same printer, different printer
name. Lppause will stop queuing also.

When I execute queuepause command "lpc stop -Pprinter-name" from shell
prompt (as root), it works as expected. I think it has something to do with
permissions, but am not sure where to start. When I execute lpc as regular
user, I get message "Priviledged command".

Thanks, Walter.