"map to guest" parameter

kenneth topp caught at prodigy.net
Wed Oct 20 21:55:03 GMT 1999

Sounds good, except...

Please don't change defaults in a stable series.  -masses on l-k

This cannot correctly apply to samba as it's been getting lots of new
features.  But I would like to simply do: "rpm -Uvh samba" when the next
version comes out, especially when newer versions are stressed as security
patches.  If defaults change, I hope they are stressed in an -Upgrading
Section- of the release notes.

2cents