Preexec and smb.conf

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Oct 20 13:37:42 GMT 1999

Robert -- why can't you just add a semicolon at the end after the fi, copy
and paste your statement as a second statement, with a differeent filename.

Also, given the complexity of the task, my preference would be to create a
script holding the sh code, and simply have

root preexec=/usr/local/samba/private/MakeTwoDirs

Also try

preexec = ./MakeTwoDirs

Although like I said, I never got preexec to create directories.

Steve