Dates/Times Kept

Kerry Jones kjones at aims.gov.au
Tue Oct 19 00:31:49 GMT 1999

Hi,

I'm running Samba2.0.5a on Solaris 2.6 and noticed that by default Samba
keeps the original dates/times of files when they're copied to the
server.

This obviously makes sense, but does anyone know if there is an option
that allows the dates/times to be replaced with the server time when the
file/directories are copied to the server?

I've looked through smb.conf man pages and searched various mail
archives on the web but can't seem to find an answer, or any indication
of weather it is possible.

--
Kerry Jones, Systems Manager
Australian Institute of Marine Science