Swat

Chance C. Geurin chance at rtlogic.com
Fri Oct 15 15:24:45 GMT 1999

On 15 Oct 99, at 22:04, Andrew Tridgell wrote:

> > Try another browser. I can use SWAT via Netscape Navigator 4.0 on my box
> > but it fails to work in Internet Explorer 4.0. It does not matter for me
> > which browser to use. Hope this helps.
>
> It works fine with IE 4.0 here. I think you may have IE configured
> incorrectly. If not, then can you give me more info on what's failing?

My experience with IE is that you can't just type in host.foo.com:901 (like
you can in Netscrape).  You HAVE to type in http://host.foo.com:901/ and
then it will work.

Chance C. Geurin (chance at rtlogic.com)
RT Logic! (http://www.rtlogic.com)
Colorado Springs, Colorado

"The greatness of a Nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the
way that it's animals are treated." ~~Gandhi