99.9% uptime [off topic]

kenneth topp caught at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 15 14:44:32 GMT 1999

Actually, 99.9% (and most guarantees) are for unscheduled downtime...  it
works in mycrosofts case as it's scheduled for upgrades all the time.

It's a bet that microsoft knows it's worth it.  Now if mmicrosoft would
bet that they can collect greater uptimes then unix/samba doing the same
stuff, they lose.  they know that.

feel good,

kenneth