Can find linuxbox using "find" but not in neighborhood.

big_tiger at 371.net big_tiger at 371.net
Thu Oct 14 11:45:14 GMT 1999

In windoz I can using "find computer" to find linuxbox,and windoz do indicate
that it is in the specified workgroup.Also I can access it.but I can't find it
in network neighborhood in the specified workgroup. Why?
The following is my [global] section:
workgroup=domain
netbios name=ipux
public=yes
server string=server
hosts allow=172.16. (this is our subnet)
guest account=guest
security=share
interfaces=172.16.198.51
remote announce=172.16.198.51  (BTW,what's the diff between this and above)
domain master=no
wins server=202.96.203.168

What's wrong?
And,another qustion.How do I know the which is the PDC of the domain I logon?
Thanks!