NetApp Toaster w/ SMBCLIENT

Benn, Paul paul.benn at netapp.com
Tue Oct 12 00:12:16 GMT 1999

The problem you describe below is fixed in Data NOTAP 5.3x. If you're on an
older version, you might want to upgrade.

There's another issue, though. The fix for which should be in the next
release of Data ONTAP, which isn't far off (sorry for being vague).

If you're interested in a good NetApp mailing list that's not run by NetApp,
drop an email to: "majordomo at mathworks.com" with "subscribe toasters" in the
body of the message. You can also just send your questions to
toasters at mathworks.com.

Best Regards,

Paul Benn
Network Appliance