Cannot remove Printjob from Queue (Digest 2244)

Michael Koehler mk at hahn-co.de
Wed Oct 6 08:30:52 GMT 1999

Frans wrote

> Did you receive any useful tips in the mean time?

No, there was a greate silence.

> For one of our supported organisations I'm investigating a not able to remove print
> jobs, as well

Oh, I'm not alone.

> So I hope you would like to share the tips, in return I could try to be of assitance

> as well.

Nice,
I have additional questions to solve the problem:
are there possibilities to trace the lprm command passing from NT-->Samba-->Unix?
and with wich user the lprm command will be performed on the Unix-box?

I hope that their will be some more responses.

Michael

P.S. My last posting

--
G.C. HAHN & Co.