Its in the browser but I cannot log in!

nwaltham at yahoo.com nwaltham at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 15:58:02 GMT 1999

Hello All,
 I have had samba 1.9.18p10 working , but now it appears to have
stopped working. I can still see it in the browser, but I cannot log
in. Looking at the log.smb, I see the following. What can be the cause
of all these errors.

Thanks in advance,
Nicholas Waltham

open_sockets: accept: Connection reset by peer
open_sockets: accept: Connection reset by peer
Get_Hostbyname: Unknown host frost.uta.edu.kh.
Get_Hostbyname: Unknown host frost.uta.edu.kh.
No interface found for address 0.0.0.0