Write failure errors

Glen Gunsalus glen at popcbr.rockefeller.edu
Mon Nov 29 21:28:21 GMT 1999

I have similar experience with this appearing in workstation logs for
both NT (4.0 sp5) and w95.  They began to appear about 4-5 weeks ago
after we applied several y2k related patches to Solaris 2.6 on both
Ultra 1 and Sparc 10 (running Samba 2.0.5a before and after patch
application).

The log entries seem to reoccur at a 6 minute time interval.

Coincidence or cause and effect?