SAMBA digest 2106

Stephen Langasek vorlon at netexpress.net
Thu May 27 19:00:09 GMT 1999

On Thu, 27 May 1999 jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com wrote:

> Not having easy access :-) to an Access database I'm
> not sure if it will affect the rpm shipped with RedHat
> 6.0. If they built with a 64-bit configure then my
> guess is it will, although more tests need doing by
> people who have a copy of Access.

> I'm working on getting a fixed rpm available for redhat
> 6.0 (intel) but I could do with more testers.

Jeremy,
If you still need volunteers for testing the new RPMs, count me in.  We
have a number of glibc2.0 RedHat machines here, and have started testing
RH6.0 to see if upgrading is an option at this point.  Right now, the only
real problem is samba.  So I'd be happy to help with any testing you need
done.

-Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer