executing batch (startup) files on NT

Randy Cone cone at hpl.umces.edu
Thu May 27 16:14:30 GMT 1999

Folks,

Running Samba 2.0.4b as PDC.  We have several NT4 boxen authenticating
off of it, and it works great!
I just can't seem to get a startup file to execute on the NT boxen.

I've got:
logon script = %a\logon.bat

[netlogon]
        comment = Windows login directory
        path = /share/pc/netlogon
        guest ok = Yes
        exec = /usr/local/sbin/markLogon log connect %u %m %S
        postexec = /usr/local/sbin/markLogon log disconnect %u %m %S

The directories and permission are ok, cause the Win95 boxes execute
their logon.bat just fine.

What should I do to get the NT's to execute theirs?

Thanks,
Randy

--
Randy Cone
Director of Information and Electronic Services
cone at hpl.umces.edu