) Re: Too Many Active Users - With MS Access 97 (PR#17307)

Charles Galpin cgalpin at jumpit.com
Wed May 26 18:18:20 GMT 1999

This is great news since I too have this problem.

One question please. Could this be causing a problem where a win98 machine
cannot write new files to the samba share (but can read and edit a file just
fine)? Other win95 machines can write just fine to this share.

Rehat 6.0 w/ stock samba (sorry don't know it and don't have access right
now)

thanks
charles