User Mode Problem in 2.0.2

Viral Shah noeticsolutions at vsnl.com
Mon May 24 16:10:40 GMT 1999

May 24, 1999

In Windows (Win 95 cilent), when I set up the access control as "user
mode", and try to "ADD" a list of users to a particular share, I get the
message, "You cannot view the list of users at this time. Please try
again later." I am using Samba 2.0.2. Is user mode functionality
available in this version? If so how do I select a list of users for a
particular share from the Win9x box? If not, is there another version of
Samba such that I can use to achieve this functionality?

===
Viral Shah