Problem finding Server on Win95 and Win98

Joel jwknight at cyberlink.bc.ca
Mon May 24 02:56:22 GMT 1999

Hello.  Are you running a WINS server? Do you have proper entries in your
/etc/hosts file and your lmhosts file on the server? on the clients?

Just some things to look at.

--

 Joel Knight
 jwknight at NOSPAMMIES-cyberlink.bc.ca

 KeyID 2048/38C24864
 Fingerprint 6D7D 1E4F 728B ACDA 6557  F3EC 85BB BA7C 38C2 4864