pb with "not authorised to login from this station"

Birling Florent Florent.Birling at cnes.fr
Thu May 20 21:53:42 GMT 1999

Hi,

Im trying to install Samba on a sparc 20 runing with solaris 7.

I use the powerfull tool swat to configure my smb.conf.
I use swat from a NT workstation 132.149.185.7 and evry share run from this
workstation.

But, when i try from a nother workstation, i can 't connect to the  declared
share. This is the message i have from a nother worstation :

This account is not authorised to login from this station.

Can you give me a tricks !!!

(i saw the probleme to the support but not the anwser !!)

Thanks

Bests regards

Birling florent

This is my smb.conf :

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from 132.149.185.7 (132.149.185.7)
# Date: 1999/05/20 17:25:27

# Global parameters
	workgroup = CSG
	netbios name = ZARA
	server string = ZARA solaris/Samba
	interfaces = 132.149.185.30/255.255.255.0
	log level = 2
	log file = /var/samba/log.%m
	wins server = 132.149.176.52
	remote announce = 132.149.185.255/CSG