LUXURY VACATION AD

12112 at internetfrance.com 12112 at internetfrance.com
Sun May 16 09:34:06 GMT 1999

Attention Miami Vacationers. Luxury Oceanside 2 bedroom Suite at
World Famous "Alexander Hotel" in Miami Beach, Florida with Free
Private Aircraft to Orlando, Key West, Bahamas or Naples (or your
choice of destination), Free Limousine Service and Free use of
our 60' Yacht.
Prices starting at $3250 per week. Luxury Services International
Inc.

You can phone us at 888 217 8671 or  fax 800 422 1535

You were mailed this message because either you or somebody you
know placed your name on our mailing list.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.

to be removed email 12112 at internetfrance.com