How to...

Ethy ethy at inexo.com.br
Wed May 19 14:12:11 GMT 1999

make a share visible (browse list) only to people that has
permissions on it.

I'll try to explain. I have a dozen of shares that can be read/written by
another dozen of groups. Ho to make group "A" see at W9[5|8] network browser
just the shares they can read/write and nothing else?

It is for use on a school where childen of one class can not see the shares
of other classes. At the moment they can see but not enter the other-class
shares. But I was asked to not permit this.

Suggestions?

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
(012) 341-6860         X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
Sao Jose dos Campos   / \