Question about remote requests

Ryan Claycamp claycamp at guernseyaviation.com
Thu May 6 21:25:47 GMT 1999

I recently started working on converting our server at work to Linux and
Samba.  It seems to be working great, but I have one problem that I
can't find an answer to.  We have Windows NT workstations and the Samba
server shows up in the Network Neighborhood.  When I right click on the
server and select properties, I get a message: The server SERVER does
not accept remote requests.  When I click okay, NT shows the server's
comment and type.  How do I get rid of the error message?

Thanks,
Ryan