problem with Samba

Kennedy, Jennifer Kennedy_Jennifer at emc.com
Thu May 6 13:25:01 GMT 1999

I don't have much experience with Linux or Samba for that matter but I have
gained some over the passed few weeks.
I'm setting up a file and print server on a linux box for a group here in
work. The version of linux that is running is 2.0.35 and the version of
Samba is 2.0.3. I'm currently carrying out the Diagnosis.txt tests. Out of
the ten tests the last 3 are failing. I have tried the solutions given and
still no result I was wondering would you be able to assist me. If not I'm
very sorry for boring you.
Hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you.
Jennie.