repost: confusion!

Johan Roos roos at byggdok.se
Thu May 6 11:04:34 GMT 1999

I dont know if my problem was to foolish to answer, to hard for you or if this
is not the right place to ask. If it is could someone please redirect me
to the right place?. However, the single answer I got was a suggestion to use
NFS instead. I cont do that as there is a firewall that stops nfs in between.
Needless to say, I am trying to get this sambathingy to work, without the
firewall first, so that cant be the problem.

/Roos