NetBSD+Samba 2.0.3 problem

Joel Chen jchen at nc.com
Tue May 4 22:26:15 GMT 1999

Hello,

I just installed Samba 2.0.3 on a PII 266 running NetBSD 1.3.3 as a
Server.  However, I notice that the speed is kind of slow and when I
try to access files I get errors as follows:

[g:\jchen\usb]more ohci.c
IsValidSid failed with error 0IsValidSid failed with error 6IsValidSid
failed wi
th error 0IsValidSid failed with error 6IsValidSid failed with error
6IsValidSid

[g:\jchen\usb]
[g:\jchen\usb]doit
4NT: The system cannot find the file specified.
 "doit"

[g:\jchen\usb]mak
IsValidSid failed with error 18IsValidSid failed with error 6IsValidSid
failed w
ith error 0IsValidSid failed with error 6IsValidSid failed with error
0IsValidSi
d failed with error 6IsValidSid failed with error 0IsValidSid failed
with error
6rm: ohci_pci.o: No such file or directory
^C

Cancel batch job G:\JCHEN\USB\MAK.BAT ? (Y/N/A) : Y

[g:\jchen\usb]more ohci.c
IsValidSid failed with error 0IsValidSid failed with error 6IsValidSid
failed wi
th error 0IsValidSid failed with error 6IsValidSid failed with error
0IsValidSid

Does anyone know what I did wrong?

thanks,

joel...