No subject

Kledi Andoni kledi at abissnet.com.al
Wed May 5 06:49:11 GMT 1999

hi,

I have set up a samba server acting as a PDC but I have few problems. it
controls perfectly user logons and printer sharing (HP 4000 MV printers
with net interfaces).

1. How do I remove the info page that the printer prints after each job.
(containing username, job no., time etc...)

2. I need to set up a public directory that all files are readable and
writable by anyone... I mean that other users, not owners of the file
modify the file. By default when the file is created, it has write
permission just for the creator, group is just read...

thanx
Kledi