No subject

Nikiforuk, Kevin NikifK at treas.gov.ab.ca
Mon May 3 21:06:34 GMT 1999

So far, I've had a couple of suggestions to add the line security =
server to my smb.conf file, but no luck thus far.  As a matter of fact,
I get the Error 86 message when I try to run net time, even if I've
already established a share on the server!  FWIW, I'm including my
smb.conf file as well as log.smb with a debug level of 10.  I'd
appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin Nikiforuk
     Voice: (780)-427-9416 x284
System Administrator/Technical Analyst                         Pager:
(780)-412-9427
ISL Technical Services

smb.conf:
workgroup = TRADEV