your mail

Chris Wiegand cwiegand at startek.com
Wed Mar 31 18:39:49 GMT 1999

Okay, okay, sorry for the flame. This is a work server and I've been using a
1.9x smbmount with kernel 2.0, which works fine. When I upgraded to kernel
2.2, I had to upgrade my smbmount, and nothing in the README file said the
smbmount command changed. <sheepish grin> I should have looked before I
leaped. How is work going on smbsh? The concept does sound appealing,
however, it always segfaults for me. Again, I apologize for my flame.