No subject

Chris Wiegand cwiegand at startek.com
Wed Mar 31 17:47:40 GMT 1999

Can someone explain why smbmount under Samba-2.0.3 (compiled under GNU/Linux
Slackware, kernel 2.2.5, egcc 2.90.29) compiles smbmount, however, when I
run smbmount, it's really smbclient? If I can't use smbmount, then I can't
mount my NT server. smbsh isn't worth crap, it always segfaults on me. I'm
running libc5.5.46. Can anyone help me?

"There are 3 things to remember about being a Starship Captain:
 Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship, and never,
 ever abandon a member of your crew."
                        -- Kathryn Janeway, Star Trek: Voyager