NT PDC forgets it's the domain master browser!

Jim Watt jimw at pe-nelson.com
Wed Mar 31 06:04:45 GMT 1999

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Stephen L Arnold wrote:

} Maybe if you didn't announce as NT Server, the real NT machine
} wouldn't think you were a BDC.  I don't know what the options are
} off the top of my head (I think it might be to fool WfW or
} something) but it *might* help...

I'd added that last weekend.  It was omitted before, and the
problem happened without it there.

I think I'll take it out, just to cut down on the number
of variables!

Thanks,

Jim
--
Jim Watt                               jimw at PE-Informatics.COM
PE Corporation                         Voice (desk): +1 408 577 2228