make printers go into "printers" folder

Richard Mann rich at pubserv.com
Tue Mar 30 00:06:27 GMT 1999

My printers show up loose along side shared volumes, but I
want them to show up in the "Printers" folder. I've got
almost as many printers as folders, so that would really
clean up the view. What is the trick for getting them to
show up right? And then would my PC's still connect to
\\servername\printername as they do now? samba-1.9.18p5-1

--rich
  "I am now telling the computer *exactly* what it can do with
   half a lifetime's supply of chocolate." ... Willy Wonka and
   the Chocolate Factory.