Print to Win98, WinNT

LOC loc at vietnamnet.com
Sat Mar 27 02:16:58 GMT 1999

Hi SMBers,

I have a problem when trying print to Win98 via Samba:
When I use print script ( included near at the end of SMB-HOWTO) to
print a text file, I've got perfect printout, but when I use it to print

some html page, I've got ASCII text of PS file that I want to print. If
I print to file then use ghostview to view the file, so it seems to me
that fine!
What is wrong ?
How can I fix it ? My environment: HPlaser 6L, Slackware 3.5, Samba
2.0.3

Another problem is I cannot see the printer attached to NT by "smbclient
-L nt".
How must I set up share in NT to let my Linux box see that shared
printer ?

Pls, help newbie!
Your any info, advice, help are appreciated very much,
Thanks all of you,
Regards,
TQLoc