Print Command not working

Drew Morone tdrew at cairn.org
Wed Mar 24 20:34:26 GMT 1999

 At 09:32 AM 3/24/99 -0800, Herb Lewis wrote:
>make sure you specify the full path to your print command. The
>environment in samba may not find the command.

Hmm. I tried this, but a few hours later, it happened again.
Like I said, it works fine for a while. Usually I can just restart samba,
and it will continue to work., then it dies.
I am seeing a lot of "lpq command" instances in the log.  More than the
"Print command". Do you think I need to increase my "lpq cache time"?

Drew