printing: guest ok=yes|no

Dan Roscigno ddr at phys.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 22 19:12:30 GMT 1999

I have 100 PC's, 90 of which I would like to allow guest to
print, 10 which I would like to require a username/password.
I see that I can add "include = /etc/smb.conf.%m" in the
smb.conf, and have the [printers] share defined in that
file.  I guess I could have two files and 98 links with the
names of each client, but perhaps there is another way?

If anyone can make a suggestion I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dan