Samba and Novell

Patrick Harrold patrickh at nasco-inc.com
Fri Mar 19 16:51:46 GMT 1999

	WARNING   Newbie question  WARNING

	I am attempting to get Samba up and running.  It is installed on a RH5.2
box, and everything went pretty well.  I can see the samba box in Win95
network neighborhood, but I can's connect to it.  I am suspecting that the
Novell 4.1 box on our network is interfering.  I can't seem to find a good
document on samba/novell stuff, so any assistance would be greatly
appreciated (especially since I know nothing about Novell, and have gotten
permission to replace the Novell box with Samba, as soon as I get it up and
stable).

	Please let me know any ideas or comments the samba gurus have, as it will
b e greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Patrick Harrold
Manager of Information Services