cvs and case senitivity

William Stuart wstuart at hae.com
Wed Mar 17 22:57:29 GMT 1999

Hello all--

I have an issue that defys searching the mail archives for an answer...

Running Samba-1.9.18p7, I am having trouble with Win95/NT CVS and UNIX
CVS...

It seems that on the PC's running a commit or an add changes the case of
some of the files on the unix side.

On a commit, the CVS directory becomes cvs and some files underneath cvs
also lose thier case sensitivity.

I have the following in the globals section of my smb.conf:

preserve case = yes
short preserve case = yes
mangle case = no

I had added, case sensitive = yes, but then the directories became
inaccessable to the user--even after a reboot.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
William Stuart (wstuart at hae.com)
My email address, wstuart at hae.com, is (C) Copyright 1999 William