(Fwd) How to use smbsh utility in samba

dorai at tagore.wipinfo.soft.net dorai at tagore.wipinfo.soft.net
Tue Mar 16 18:49:27 GMT 1999

Hi  ,
 I use samba version 2.0.2 . It provides an utility called smbsh
using which users can use the resources in Windows clients from Unix
prompt like local resources . Unfortunately I dont have man pages or
any other document as to how to make use of this utility .
Any help regarding how to use this utility will be appreciated

TIA

Cheers

-Dorai

         OFFICE              *         RESIDENCE
  Dorairaj V                        * Dorairaj V
  (Senior Engineer -Software        *  273-A Basavanpura Road
  CEC-STAR Group , NDF  )           *  Behind Police Qtrs
 Wipro Ltd Technology Solutions     *  Krishnarajapuram
No 8 , 7 th Main Road               *  Bangalore -36
 1 st Block , Koramangala           *
 Bangalore -34                      *  Ph : 91-80-8518552