Remote browsing

Patrick Harrold patrickh at nasco-inc.com
Fri Mar 12 14:17:48 GMT 1999

	I have the newest Samba running on a RH5.2 box.  Our network is 10bT, and
we run frame relay to 18 remote sights.  All the ip addresses are in the
172.16.x.x range, with a sm of 255.255.255.0.  All of the clients that are
in the same physical location as the server can connect.  However, all of
the remote clients can "see" the samba box in Network Neighborhood, but
when they attempt to browse it, they get an error message stating that the
computer name or share could not be found.  Any ideas?

TIA

Patrick Harrold
Manager of Information Services
Nasco, Inc.