Printing to canon bjc 610

Matt Hoover matt at ind.cioe.com
Tue Mar 9 04:21:01 GMT 1999

Thanks for the leads on the docs - but unfortunately after exhausting all
avenues, I still got the same error.  I have given all 777 permission to both
the divices and the spool directories - i still get the message in the samba
logs - cannot find wps service.  What is this wps?

Thanks

Matt (reaching) Hoover :)