No Domain server was available to validate your password

Andre Paris adparis at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 23:02:17 GMT 1999

Hi,
  When I try to log onto a Samba server from a windows 98 workstation I
get the following error message "No Domain server was available to
validate your password.  You may not be able to gain access to some
network resources."  Yet when I click OK and bypass this error message I
can telnet to the server from the workstation, but I can't browse the
Network Neighborhood.  Has anyone ever encountered this problem and
what's the solution?