UNIX/NT

Mr. Alex Stepney a.stepney at ion.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 16:19:26 GMT 1999

Hi,

I am currently installing SAMBA 2.0 in a Solaris 2.5.1 environment and
am having a few problems with the SMB encription which I would like to
use with our NT machines.

I have been through your diagnosis test, but to no avail, I keep getting
the message:

> session setup failed: ERRSRV - ERRbadpw (Bad password - name/password
> pair in a Tree Connect or Session Setup are invalid.)

When I try to run smbclient. Any help or advice would be most appriciated.

Many thanks,

Alex.

Mr A.Stepney BSc, Systems Administrator

Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK.

phone : +44 (0) 171 837 3611 Ext. 4268
fax   : +44 (0) 171 278 5616
pager : +44 (0) 4325 623722

email : a.stepney at ion.ucl.ac.uk