Strange Log-In Problem Samba 1.9.18

Steve_Weaver/PeopleSoft at peoplesoft.com Steve_Weaver/PeopleSoft at peoplesoft.com
Thu Mar 4 19:14:16 GMT 1999

Till,

When you upgraded the WINNT box to SP4 did you answer YES when it prompted " Do
you want to use new drivers for your Network Card?" or something to that effect?
I would recommend sticking with the one that you currently use rather than
taking the one SP4 wants to give you.  I have had problems after taking
"upgraded" drivers from SP4 and that was on an all NT (no samba shares) network.

Hope that helps,
Steve

"The words, pictures, and descriptions of these comments are of my own and not
PeopleSoft Inc."