pizza vouchers?

Stuart Young sgy at amc.com.au
Tue Mar 2 23:07:41 GMT 1999

At 09:14 3/03/99 +1100, Dave Toal wrote:
>A polly cheese for possible non-topicality here.  I've put samba 1.17 and 2.0
>on something like 6 or 7 machines here, which means it's high time to pay the
>man his due.  Can someone please combat ignorance & let me know how I'd
convert
>$american into australian pizzas?

Check out the Samba FAQ (http://www.samba.org will get you to a list of
mirrors, choose one, and add '/samba/docs/FAQ/' to the end of the host name
or follow the links). It has a section on Pizza vouchers. If you want to
convert currency, try something like
http://www.interamerika.com/converter1.htm or http://www.xe.net/currency/
and convert to AUD.

Remember however that Andrew isn't the only one to contribute to Samba, and
I'm sure some of the other guys would appreciate a pizza as well. So Samba
Team, what's your food of choice and where do we send it? *grin*

Stuart Young - sgy at amc.com.au - cefiar at amarok.glasswings.com.au
(aka Cefiar) - http://amarok.glasswings.com.au/

[All opinions expressed in the above message are my]
[own and not necessarily the views of my employer..]