Last time before you shoot me all

Jim Watt jimw at pe-nelson.com
Tue Mar 2 22:45:00 GMT 1999

--On 3/3/99, 6:01 AM +1100 Urban Widmark wrote:

} You mean like:
} Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 05:06:47 +1100
} From: dutchboy <dutchboy at saintjoe.edu>
} To: Multiple recipients of list <samba at samba.org>
} Subject: trial2: problem with loggin in
}
} and then nothing more? Try not sending anything as an attachment. I
} believe the list processing software garbles a certain mime-header:

I'll bet you're right - it's not the EMAIL client that's doing it,
but the list processing software.

Hopefully someone at ANU will pick up on this thread and take
a look at the list processing code they're using.

Jim
--
Jim Watt                               jimw at PE-Informatics.COM
Perkin-Elmer Corporation               Voice (desk): +1 408 577 2228