No subject

Paul Crittenden crittend at storm.simpson.edu
Tue Mar 2 21:26:29 GMT 1999

Hello all,
I am running samba on a DecAlpha with Tru64Unix, formerly DecUNIX, v4.0d.
I have tried to compile 2.0, 2.0.2 and now 2.0.3 and I get the following
error.
Can anyone help me out?  I went ahead and installed and tried to run samba
but things didn't work.  I can't get swat to work either so I am flying
blind on this one.

#define inline
Compiling smbd/filename.c
cc: Warning: /usr/include/sys/cdefs.h, line 102: The redefinition of the
macro "inline" conflicts with a current definition because the replacement
lists differ.  The redefinition is now in effect.
Paul Crittenden
Computer System Manager
Simpson College
e-mail: crittend at simpson.edu