Help me with the banner, please ...

Aqbal Rail aqbal at tech.fka.utm.my
Tue Mar 2 04:52:26 GMT 1999

Hi all,

	I am a lecturer in a university at my country and I have a Sun
Ultra Sparc 5 running Solaris 2.6 connected to a HP Laserjet 6MP.
Also the the machine will acts as a server for laboratory of 50-60
students via Samba 2.0. And my problem is, how am I going to
stop the server from printing banner (Unix banner) ??. Each and
every time my students tried to print, the server will print the
banner..such a lot of papers are wasted everyday. Therefore, I am
hoping that whoever in this whole wide world/web that can help me
deal with this problem.
	Along with this ia a copy of my SMB.CONF and my printcap
files.
	Please help me......

	Anyway, thanks in advance to anybody who are willing to help
me.

	Cheers.

Aqbal Rail
Dept of Hydraulic/Hydrology
University of Technology Malaysia
Tel : 607-5576160 ext 3026
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,