Extra samba-log appearances

Raven raven at Tribe.OnlineToday.Com
Mon Mar 1 15:45:54 GMT 1999

Before I kill these I wanted to ask if there was some reason these extra
samba-log.<somenameInevermet> are appearing in my /var/log directory?  Is
this a security breach or something I left turned on?  I am running Samba
version 1.9.18p5 on a RedHat 5.1 P166 with 32 Megs of RAM (128 swap) and I
am the only user on this box (I am both root and the regular user).  I
have a little web server on it as well but I don't publicize that to the
world at large for the most part.  Any ideas?