Need Advice: 2.0.4 or CVS samba

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Jun 30 17:13:50 GMT 1999

James Thompson wrote:

> I know 2.0.4 doesn't have "official" support of PDC
> but I've heard it works for basic services.  Does it
> work with NT SP5?  Or will I need to go to the
> CVS version again?

I think there was a bug interop with SP5.  Don't think
the fix is in the .0 branch.  To qualify, the bug only
appeared when using Samba as a PDC.

Luke will correct me if I'm wrong.

[really need to update the FAQ about this stuff...]

Cheers,
jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )