One way communication

sawan at cell2.mit.edu sawan at cell2.mit.edu
Sun Jun 27 15:13:21 GMT 1999

I have a SAMBA server running on a RH Linux 5.2 server (CELL2). It is used
for talking to couple of WIN NT machines.

I am able to connect to the Linux SMB server from the NT machines
(files+pinter). No problem on that.

However, when I try to connect to the WIN NT machine (COLUMBIA2) from the
Linux Server using smbclient, I am unable to connect. I get the following
message:

Session setup failed for username=SAWAN workgroup=WORKGROUP myname=CELL2
destname=COLUMBIA2   ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

Whats going wrong?