Help

Richards, Gary gdr at aiit.net.au
Sun Jun 27 05:32:41 GMT 1999

Hello,

I hope I am at the right place.  I have installed Red Hat 6 and I want my
machine to be a NT file and print server.  I can access the public
directory OK but I cannot print to the server printer, I get the message
"failed to open file".  I can print a test page from the config setup
screen.  The other ptoblem is I cannot access my own directory.  I am asked
for a password and when I provide it, it just doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated, I have spent a week on this already.

Thanks
Gary Richards