Respond95 for Fax sending under win95/98

M.Sapsed m.sapsed at bangor.ac.uk
Fri Jun 25 08:37:52 GMT 1999

Oliver Grube wrote:
> i'm using the respond-program to send faxes from the win-clients.
> Now i'm looking for the web-page, were this program is shown, because i've
> some trouble to reinstall this after an bigger crash.
>
> Perhaps someone can give me the URL of this or alternative programs to do an
> recipicient query on the win-clients befor sending the fax.

You can (could?) get respond from http://www.boerde.de/~horstf/ or you
could look at the stuff at http://www.csluk.demon.co.uk/fax/ instead.

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed                                Tel: +44 (0)1248 382409
Computing Lab                                Fax: +44 (0)1248 383826
University of Wales, Bangor             m.sapsed at bangor.ac.uk
North Wales, LL57 2DG
           Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...